Revdanda is a village near Alibaug, India. It is 17 km away from Alibag and 125 km away from Mumbai.
Do you want to dig your toes into the sand as a beautiful sea breeze flows past?
Are you looking for a chance to explore a hidden gem of a beach?
Ready to visit a paradise on earth, just a few MINUTES from Mumbai?
We’ve got you covered!
For just 1300Rs you can experience camping in Alibaug, which is a unique experience like none other. Our campsite at Revdanda beach gives you the best of a beach vacation while also enjoying a unique under-the-stars camping trip. Revdanda beach is a hidden beach just 17 kilometers from the central part of Alibaug. While you can reach there by road, it’s easiest to grab the Jetty from Mumbai! The beach is pristine and serene, with some of the most breathtaking sunsets you’ve ever seen! The night sky is clear and sparkling, setting the scene for a perfect evening!
Alibaug is a coastal town known for its pristine beaches in Kokan region of Maharashtra. It is a popular weekend getaway also called as Mini Goa. Fresh air, sandy beaches, Water sports, forts and temples increase tourism here. Camping by the beach is one of the best experience you will have here. In the beautiful Ambience of pretty lights, with waves dancing, cool breeze of air coming from the sea, you can watch the sunset with your loved ones. Providing you this perfect staycation we make it even better by bringing comfort. Tents have proper beddings, delicious meals are provided, Music, bonfire, games and activities, etc.
Why Choose Roundtheworld ?
Frequently Asked Questions About Pawna Lake Camping
The camp is extremely well maintained with quick, hospitable service and a clean, comfortable place to stay. Given the current scenario, we’re paying extra attention to making sure area is sanitised! For entry, sufficient checks will be done and all social distancing norms will be followed amongst groups.
4:00PM – Check in (late check-in allowed)
5:00PM to 6:00PM- Evening snacks as we enjoy the beach, some beautiful sunsets and some fun sports and games!
8:30PM to 9:30PM- BBQ time!
9:30PM we set up the bonfire
10:00 to 11:00PM- Dinner time
12:00AM to 6:00AM- Everyone enjoys the night in different ways. We maintain “Silent hours” during this time.
8:00 to 9:00AM- Wake up for tea and breakfast
11:00AM- Check-out (early check-out allowed)
Meals are included int he package. The following are what is available:
– Snacks: Kokam sharbat and missal
– Starters: Option #1: Barbecued panner for vegetarians. Option #2: Marinated chicken BBQ for non-vegetarians. All these delicious treats will be roasted right in front of you. You can even try your hand at BBQ yourself, if interested!
– Main course: Option #1: Matar paneer gravy, whole bhaaji, dal, rice, pickles, papad, and salad. Option #2 For non-veg lovers: Chicken gravy with chapati, rice and salad.
– Breakfast: Tea or coffee and Poha
With the stars above and the beautiful sea breeze, camping is best enjoyed in cozy tents!
We provide 2 types of tents:
– Group tents: These are available for 3 or 4 people per tent
– Couple tents: These are available for 2 people per tent
Don’t worry, you don’t have to share a tent with strangers if your group is larger than the given per tent allocation. Speak with our coordinators and we’ll work out the perfect configuration for you!
Inside the tent, we will provide:
– Foam mattress
Step #1: Contact us via one of the 3 options below –
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 9284031035
Direct Message us at @trek_a_break
Step #2: Pay 33% as the reservation fee online. You can pay via Bank Transfer, PayTM or GooglePay. (Contact us for the details).
Step #3: Pay the remaining amount when you reach the venue
Once you make your reservation, we will share a Google Map location pin of the the campsite. Follow the GPS route provided to reach. The closest major cities are Mumbai and Pune.
For any help while travelling, we will provide the camp coordinators number to you, will be happy to answer any questions. For emergencies, feel free to contact us at: 9284031035
You can reach Revdanda Camping from Mumbai via 2 recommended routes:
– DRIVE/ TAXI: Both Ola and Uber ply on the route from Pune to Alibaug. Take the Mumbai-Goa Highway (NH17). The journey takes 3-4 hours, depending on traffic, though the roads are unsatisfactory in some stretches.
– FERRY: The easiest way to reach Alibaug is via the recently launched ferry (to ‘Mandwa Jetty’) that begins at Mumbai’s Gateway of India and in just over one and a half hours transports you to Alibaug. When you alight, take an auto to Revdanda beach, which is a popular location that most drivers will know. You can use the GPS pin provided by us for navigation as well
You can reach Revdanda Camping from Mumbai via 2 recommended routes:
- DRIVE/ TAXI: The (total) 140 kilometers journey from Pune takes about 3 and a half hours to complete. Take the road from Pune > Khamshet > Pen > Alibaug.
- BUS: Take a State Transport bus or an AC Volvo to Alibaug then catch a rickshaw to campsite.
- Train: Take a train from Pune to CSMT. From CSMT take bus or sharing cab to GATEWAY OF INDIA and catch a 2pm ferry to Mandwa Jetty. Then auto rickshaw to Campsites given map location.
Sure! We welcome your furry friends as long as you ensure that they’ve be well-behaved and stay on a leash at all times. To be considerate to your fellow campers, please guarantee that the dog must be looked after by the owner at all times.
Suddenly can’t make it? We understand!
– If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance – the 33% reservation will not be refunded. Instead, you can reschedule to a trip within 6 months (except peak periods).
– If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance and have already made the full payment- 67% will be refunded (within 4-5 days). Instead, you can reschedule to a trip within 3 months (except peak periods) and pay the 67% on arrival.
– If you do not give notice of cancellation/ do not show up at the check in time – No refund, no reschedule
– Booking made for NYE (31st December) – No refund, no reschedule
Blankets and winter wear (for the night, in winter)
Umbrella (during the inters)
Towels or napkin
Torch and batteries
The magical Revdanda beach is like a paradise you’ll perhaps nowhere else get the chance to discover. The unexplored nature of the beach provides a unique experience and the hospitable locals and scenic campsite create an atmosphere of fun and relaxation. Alibuag’s Revdanda beach is definitely the perfect weekend getaway for all those who need a break from city life.
The beach is practically a private area where you can enjoy sports and games like cricket, badminton, football, volleyball, carom, card games and even dart games! Besides a great area to run around and have fun, the camp is also very serene where you can relax by the water, enjoy the warmth of the bonfire, play and/or listen to music with your group and enjoy a lovely meal!
Camping at Alibuag is definitely a must-do, bucket list item!