Valentines Special Inclusions –
Candle Light Dinner
Couple dance Night
If you are looking for a camping experience which offers much more than just a tent stay, Pawna Camp I is for you. This Campground offers a Big area for all your Games and activities with Beautiful Lights that keeps the fun alive throughout the Night. Enjoy the cool Breeze sitting by the lake, surround yourself with Greenery while munching on delicious food.
Free activities: Cricket, Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Playing Cards, Dart game.
Transportation is not included in the price.
Other Inclusions: Music system, Common Bonfire, Tent stay with Bedding, Free parking, Mobile charging Board, 4 Common clean Toilets Available.
Things to do at the location I :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Play sports activities on campground
- Eat till your stomach is full
Schedule of the location I :
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed)
- Snacks from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of the location I :
- Snacks: Tea/Coffee, Pakoda.
- Veg-BBQ: Marinated paneer and assorted veggies (250gm per person)
- NonVeg-BBQ: Marinated chicken Bbq (250gm per person)
- Veg-dinner: Aloo Sabji and Mutter paneer, chapati, Dal, steamed rice, salad, Gulab Jamun (Unlimited)
- Nonveg-dinner: Chicken Curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, Gulab Jamun (Unlimited)
- Breakfast: Tea/Coffee, Poha, Butter Bread Jam.
Things to carry :
- Torch Light
- Towel or Napkin
- Personal medicines
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)