Alibaug Camping (Revdanda Camping)
Grab the best offer to enjoy your weekend by Roundtheworld Alibaug camping packages.
Camping starts from 1199/-
Do you want to dig your toes into the sand as a beautiful sea breeze flows past?
Are you looking for a chance to explore a hidden gem of a beach?
Ready to visit a paradise on earth, just a few MINUTES from Mumbai?
We’ve got you covered!
For just you can experience camping in Alibaug, which is a unique experience like none other. Our campsite at Revdanda beach gives you the best of a beach vacation while also enjoying a unique under-the-stars camping trip. Revdanda beach is a hidden beach just 17 kilometers from the central part of Alibaug. While you can reach there by road, it’s easiest to grab the Jetty from Mumbai! The beach is pristine and serene, with some of the most breathtaking sunsets you’ve ever seen! The night sky is clear and sparkling, setting the scene for a perfect evening!
Q – IS IT HYGIENIC? WHAT EXTRA STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR THE CURRENT SCENARIO?
Answer – The Revdanda camp is extremely well maintained with quick, hospitable service and a clean, comfortable place to stay. Given the current scenario, weu2019re paying extra attention to making sure area is sanitised! For entry, sufficient checks will be done and all social distancing norms will be followed amongst groups.
Q- ARE DOGS ALLOWED?
Answer – Sure! We welcome your furry friends as long as you ensure that they’ve be well-behaved and stay on a leash at all times. To be considerate to your fellow campers, please guarantee that the dog must be looked after by the owner at all times.
Q – HOW TO BOOK A PLACE ON THE CAMPING TRIP?
Step #1: Contact us via one of the 3 options below –
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at Direct Message us at +918446495898
Step #2: Pay 33% as the reservation fee online. You can pay via Bank Transfer, PayTM or GooglePay. (Contact us for the details).
Step #3: Pay the remaining amount when you reach the venue
Q- HOW DO THE REACH THE CAMPSITE?
Answer – Once you make your reservation, we will share a Google Map location pin of the the campsite. Follow the GPS route provided to reach. The closest major cities are Mumbai and Pune.
For any help while travelling, we will provide the camp coordinators number to you, will be happy to answer any questions. For emergencies, feel free to contact us at: +919284031035.
Q – WHAT ARE THE MEALS AT THE CAMPSITE?
Meals are included int he package. The following are what is available:
– Snacks: Kokam sharbat and missal
– Starters: Option #1: Barbecued panner for vegetarians. Option #2: Marinated chicken BBQ for non-vegetarians. All these delicious treats will be roasted right in front of you. You can even try your hand at BBQ yourself, if interested!
– Main course: Option #1: Matar paneer gravy, whole bhaaji, dal, rice, pickles, papad, and salad. Option #2 For non-veg lovers: Chicken gravy with chapati, rice and salad.
– Breakfast: Tea or coffee and Poha
Q – HOW/ WHERE WILL WE SLEEP?
With the stars above and the beautiful sea breeze, camping is best enjoyed in cozy tents!
We provide 2 types of tents:
– Group tents: These are available for 3 or 4 people per tent
– Couple tents: These are available for 2 people per tent
Don’t worry, you don’t have to share a tent with strangers if your group is larger than the given per tent allocation. Speak with our coordinators and we’ll work out the perfect configuration for you!
Inside the tent, we will provide:
– Foam mattress
Q- WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE CAMPSITE?
4:00PM – Check in (late check-in allowed)
5:00PM to 6:00PM- Evening snacks as we enjoy the beach, some beautiful sunsets and some fun sports and games!
8:30PM to 9:30PM- BBQ time!
9:30PM we set up the bonfire
10:00 to 11:00PM- Dinner time
12:00AM to 6:00AM- Everyone enjoys the night in different ways. We maintain “Silent hours” during this time.
8:00 to 9:00AM- Wake up for tea and breakfast
11:00AM- Check-out (early check-out allowed)
Q – HOW TO REACH FROM MUMBAI?
You can reach Panshet Dam from Pune via 3 recommended routes:
– DRIVE/ TAXI: Both Ola and Uber ply on the route from Pune to Alubaug. Take the Mumbai-Goa Highway (NH17). The journey takes 3-4 hours, depending on traffic, though the roads are unsatisfactory in some stretches.
– FERRY: The easiest way to reach Alibaug is via the recently launched ferry (to ‘Revas Jetty’) that begins at Mumbai’s Gateway of India and in just over one and a half hours transports you to Alibaug. When you alight, take an auto to Revdanda beach, which is a popular location that most drivers will know. You can use the GPS pin provided by us for navigation as well.
Q – HOW TO REACH FROM PUNE?
You can reach Panshet Dam from Mumbai via 2 recommended routes:
– DRIVE/ TAXI: The (total) 140 kilometers journey from Pune takes about 3 and a half hours to complete. Take the road from Pune > Khamshet > Pen > Alibaug.
– BUS: Take a State Transport bus or an AC Volvo on the Mumbai-Pune (Shivanjinagar) route, then take a cab to Panshet.
Q- What is Cancellation Policy?
- 50% Reservation amount is Non Refundable incase of Cancellation done 24 hours prior. However you can reschedule camping upto next 6 months except peak seasons.
- Incase of Full payment – 24 hour prior cancellation is done then 50% amount will be refunded in next 4-5 Days. You can reschedule camping upto next 3 months and pay the 50% on arrival.
- Incase of No Cancellation notice 24 hour prior/ No show at the checkin time, there will be no refunds and no reschedules.
- Bookings made on 31st december cannot be postponed or cancelled! No refund will be provided for the same.
Things to carry
The magical Revdanda beach is like a paradise you’ll perhaps no where else get the chance to discover. The unexplored nature of the beach provides a unique experience and the hospitable locals and scenic campsite create an atmosphere of fun and relaxation. Alibuag’s Revdanda beach is definitely the perfect weekend getaway for all those who need a break from city life.
The beach is practically a private area where you can enjoy sports and games like cricket, badminton, football, volleyball, carom, card games and even dart games! Besides a great area to run around and have fun, the camp is also very serene where you can relax by the water, enjoy the warmth of the bonfire, play and/or listen to music with your group and enjoy a lovely meal!
Camping at Alibuag is definitely a must-do, bucket list item!