If you are looking for a camping experience which offers much more than just a tent stay, Pawna Camp A is for you. This Campground offers a Big area for all your Games and activities with Beautiful Lights that keeps the fun alive throughout the Night. Booking for Saturday comes with Live Guitar Musical event with no extra costs to pay. Enjoy the cool Breeze sitting by the lake, surround yourself with Greenery while munching on delicious food. Also, Click Photos and Upload Online with the availability of a good mobile network.
Free activities: Cricket, Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Playing Cards, Galore Shoot, Archery, Dart game.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet which will cost you around 800 – 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other Inclusions: Music system, Common Bonfire, Tent stay with Bedding, Live Guitar(Saturday Only), Free parking, Mobile charging Board, 4 Common Toilets and Bathroom Available.
Things to do at location A :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Play sports activities on campground
- Eat till your stomach is full
- Enjoy Live Guitar Musical Event on a Fun Saturday Night
Schedule of location A :
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed)
- Snacks from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location A :
- Snacks: Tea/Coffee, Biscuits and Pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: Marinated paneer and assorted veggies (250gm per person)
- NonVeg-BBQ: Marinated chicken Bbq (250gm per person)
- Veg-dinner: Aloo Jira/Mix-veg or Mutter paneer, chapati, Dal Fry, steamed rice, salad, Gulab Jamun (Unlimited)
- Nonveg-dinner: Makhani chicken gravy, chapati, steamed rice, salad, Gulab Jamun (Unlimited)
- Breakfast: Tea/Coffee, Poha, Butter Bread Jam.
Things to carry :
- Torch Light
- Towel or Napkin
- personal medicines
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
4 reviews for Camp A – Pawna Lake Camping