Surrounded by Breathtaking view of Tikona, Tung, Lohgad and Visapur Forts is Camp G
Lakeside Pawna camping. Located at the scenic Malvandi Lake which is a Manmade lake formed by the waters of Pawna dam. Perfect spot for spending a quiet getaway with your Family and Friends. You can Enjoy Boating, sports, and recreational activities. Listen to your favorite music with the warmth of Bonfire and fill your tastebuds with delicious meals.
Free activities: Cricket, Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, Playing Cards, Dart Game, Archery, Speed Boat or Paddle Boat Ride.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet which will cost you around 800 – 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other Inclusions: Music system, Fridge, Common Bonfire, Tent stay with Bedding, Free parking, Mobile charging Board, Common Toilets and Bathrooms available.
Things to do at location G:
- Just relax beside lake
- Enjoy Boating
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Play sport activities on campground
- Listen to your Favorite songs
- Eat till your stomach is full
Schedule of location G:
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed)
- snacks from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (early check-out allowed)
- Boating can be done in Evening or Morning.
Meal plan of location G:
- Snacks: Tea and Pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: Marinated paneer and assorted veggies (250gm per person)
- NonVeg-BBQ: Marinated chicken Bbq (250gm per person)
- Veg-dinner: Paneer/Aloo sabzi, dal, chapati, rice, salad, sweet.(Unlimited)
- Nonveg-dinner: Chicken curry, Chicken Fry, Boiled Egg, chapati, steamed rice, salad, Sweet (Unlimited)
- Breakfast: Tea and Poha
Things to carry:
- Torch Light
- Towel or Napkin
- personal medicines
- Identity Proof
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)